6.07.2011

Dear Sister

Dear Sister,

I know there was a time when we didn't get along, at all. (Umm...hello? Who remembers you calling me a bitch on my wedding day? Meeeee!!! =P)

During the past year, we have gotten so close (sometimes too close, haha!), and I'm so glad. I used to wonder what it would be like if Sadie had lived, and I'd have had an older sister...now I feel like I know. It's nice to have someone that I can connect with and talk to.

You have become one of my very best friends (and I never really thought I'd see the day I would say that.) and I love you.

I'm so glad you're my sister.

Looove,
Kimmie.

P.S.  Sometimes, you get on my nerves, still...and I'm sure I get on yours, but that's what sisters are s'pose to do... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Me a Letter?