6.24.2011

Dear Woman

Dear Woman,

Why are you so fucking annoying?

Is it because you click your pen non-stop until I'd like to take it away from you and stab myself in the temple?

Is it because you feel the need to tell the same story over and over to everyone you see...instead of gathering everyone around to tell it once?

Maybe it's because you never seem to shut up...at all?

It could always be the way you may tell a story, then a couple of hours later walk up to someone and carry on like you had never stopped telling the story.. "...yeah...I was like, blahblahImdumbblahblahandsoannoyingblahblah..."

Any of these are possible. Quite likely, even.

I like it when you aren't at work...so I get a moment of peace & quiet.

Have fun on your day off next week!!

Looove,
Kimmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Me a Letter?