11.02.2011

Dear Man

Dear Crazy-Curly-Hair-Man,

I'm sorry I didn't show up this weekend like I said I might. Some stuff happened and I didn't even drive home until yesterday morning.

Really, though?

I was terrified... I felt like we "clicked" right away...just bullshitting back and forth...you made me laugh. Sometimes, though, I got a little scared...because I wasn't sure if you were serious or not... I have an overactive imagination, and sometimes, it gets in my way.

I told my best friend about you. I let her read our conversation...and just told her to look past the dirty parts, Haha! She told me that she thought we complimented each other well...that she could see herself just rolling with laughter listening to us talk because we were so much alike...

At first, she tried to sway me from coming to see you...then she was encouraging it...telling me it's not that far of a trip...and that I could call her if anything happened.

I just...got scared...and possibly let that ruin something that might have been so good.

I'm sorry.

Looove,
Kimmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Me a Letter?