11.30.2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been really naughty this year...but truly, that's probably when I'm at my best...so don't hold it against me....(not to mention...there's the whole Ms. Claus thing...and I'm not really a homewrecker...though I have been accused of that, too, this year.)

I'm not looking for material things. I have money for that.

This year, I'd like someone to:
  • Hold me close when it's cold.
  • Kiss my forehead.
  • Cheer me up when I'm down.
  • Make me laugh until I cry.
  • Fall asleep snuggling me...fully clothed.
  • Hug me when I need it...and even if I don't.
  • Kiss me like they mean it.
  • Tell me they love me...but only when it's true.
I know this is kinda short notice...so I don't expect you to find this before Christmas... I'll accept a late delivery.

The cupcakes? Ms. Claus will handle those.

Merry Christmas!

Looove,
Kimmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Me a Letter?