4.25.2011

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

I'm going to take a short hiatus, I believe. I have letters I'd like to write...but now is not the time...well...now is the time...but, though I have a penchant for being inappropriate, this is not the place.

Eventually, we all do what needs to be done for us. No amount of advice from others is going to sway us, until we make up our minds to do it.

I've been there before...and I'm sure many of you have too... For those of you there now...my heart breaks for you because I know it's not an easy decision to make...but it gets better.

Looove,
Kimmie.

P.S. Until I return, I'll probably be found at Pimp My Cupcake. However, if you think you might be offended or unhappy by anything you happen to read there...I'd advise you not to click that link. I won't apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Me a Letter?