3.24.2011

Dear Moron

Dear Moron,

You made a lousy first impression. That cost you and your dealership a sale. After I left the dealership, you could have called me and told me that you had me in my dream car with my notes at $200/mo, and I would have told you, "No. Thanks."

Instead, you called me the first day, gave me your spiel, and I told you I wasn't interested. I (lie)told you that I would keep your dealership in mind the next time I decided to try to purchase a car.

You called me the next day, while I was at lunch, then when I had a customer. Then before I could get off work. I called you back, being polite, and reiterated that I was not interested, but that I appreciated you trying to help.

You called me back a third time, at which time I told you that if you called me again, I would never consider your dealership again. I was polite before, it's over. You can tell your boss man, "who made you call again" what I said. If he doesn't believe you, give him my number. I'll inform him myself that I'm not interested, and that it's all your fault.

This is how you lose business...I'm just sayin'.

Looove,
Kimmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Me a Letter?